Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Open Box: January Glam Bag

I cannot put in words how excited I get when I see there's a package for me at my doorstep, so when I saw that my Glam Bag came in the mail I was so happy! I did order a December one and it was never sent to me - I won't hold grudges!

If you don't know what a Glam Bag is - it's a bag created by a few YouTubers similar to a Birch Box. It's a $10 subscription service where you get deluxe sized samples and full sized beauty products once a month. Since I am a makeup, nail polish, basically anything beauty hoarder, you can see why I'm so excited.



What came in my bag:

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer - .05 fl oz
"A unique pigment and mineral complex that provides full coverage with a sheer, flawless finish."

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - 16 fl oz
"A single-step hair cleansing conditioner made with natural ingredients. It won't strip hair and scalp of natural oils and leaves hair think and hydrated." 

Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Masque & Sachets
"Nourish, hydrate, and replenish with these peel-off masks that leave skin with a gorgeous glow."

theBalm Cosmetics Hot Ticket Nail Polish in Coral Reef - 0.5 fl oz
"Long lasting, eye-popping shades to flatter and transform your fingers and toes"

So that's what came in my Glam Bag! Tell me if you ordered your Glam Bag and if you'd like to see a review on any of these products! 

Thanks!

Where you can order a Glam Bag
http://www.myglam.com


No comments:

Post a Comment