Monday, January 16, 2012

Favorites: Aromatherapy

I have been obsessed with Aromatherapy lately. I got my first product for Christmas and I fell in love. I was first introduced to Aromatherapy products when I was in the hospital and every Tuesday we got to take a Yoga class. The instructor would always spray this lemon smelling aromatherapy mist. It had the most amazing smell EVER. I have been trying to find it for months and finally found it at Bath and Body Works!

Here are the products I'm talking about:


On the left is the one I got for Christmas and it's called "Elixir of Dreams Pillow Mist" in Lavender. On the right is my favorite it's from the Aromatherapy line and the scent is Orange Ginger.


I spray this on my pillow every night and it is so calming. I get stressed so easily and this helps me calm my mind when it's racing. On the back it says

"This light, natural mist infused the air with the comforting aroma-therapeutic essences of Valerian root and lavender - to sooth the mind and the soul.  I surrounds the senses with a welcome peace and serenity that encourages sleep to come gently, naturally. As a part of a bed time ritual, spritz 3 to 4 times into the air around your pillow to prepare yourself for a restful slumber and quiet dreaming."


This is my absolute favorite. I will spray this around the house and on my clothes and it give it the most perfect, energizing smell. I'm in love. The description says: 

"Orange and Ginger Essential Oils are uplifting to release tension and sharpen the senses."

Thanks for reading! You can buy the pillow mist at Kohls and the body spray at Bath and Body Works.

1 comment:

  1. I should get into aromatherapy! I'm more of a candle person myself, but my friend is really into those melter things which last a surprisingly long time!

    ReplyDelete