Friday, January 20, 2012

First Impression/Haul: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush and Maybelline Color Tattoo

I went to WalMart today (per usual) and picked up a couple makeup products. I thought I would do a little first impressions on them.


First is the Dream Bouncy Blush. This is a product everyone has been talking about. Mine is in the color "Coffee Cake".  I decided to get a more bronze color. I would usually would go straight for the peach/pink color. I'm such a rebel ;)


This product is being talked about because of it's unique texture. When you press down it sinks with your finger. It's not quite "bouncy", but it's pretty cool. It's kind of a mix between Play-Doh and Silly Putty. So far, I was loving this product. I'm all for interesting textures.


Sadly, the color pay-off with this project is less than par. I couldn't swatch it on my hand because it was so sheer. You really have to work with it to get any kind of color. 

First Impression Summary:
Loved the texture, but hated the fact it was barely pigmented. 


The best for last! 
This is the Color Tattoos from Maybelline in the color "Bad to the Bronze". I haven't heard one bad review of this so I'm really excited to put it on my eyes. I haven't done it yet, but here's my first impression!
It's often compared to the MAC paint pots. I ahve never tried the paint pots, but I believe the hype! I'm gullible like that.


There isn't even much to say other than WOWOWOW! I love this color and really want to try out the brighter shades. The pigmentation is UNBELIEVABLE.

Summary:
I WANT MORE I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment