Monday, January 9, 2012

First Impression: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter

I cannot tell you how excited I was today when I walked into Walmart and saw they finally had the Revlon Lip Butters. I have been looking for these for months. They've been raved and raved about ever since they came out and I knew I had to try them. I decided to pick one up to test for myself. Normally, I would wait and do a review a week or so after I get the product, but I couldn't wait and decided that a first impression blog would be fun!




The first thing that I saw was the packaging, of course. With lipsticks it's usually hard to tell which color is which in your makeup collection since normally there's just a plain packaging, and on the bottom there is the name. Thankfully, with this product the color you see on the packaging is the color that the product actually is. This is soooo handy for me since I'm generally pretty lazy!




It was really difficult to decided which color I wanted to buy, but since I wear pink on my lips most often, I got the color "Strawberry Shortcake". 

Before I applied the product on my lips I took a swatch of it on my hand. As you can see the color pay off is really nice and gives a fantastic sheen. One thing I noticed right away is that it was very moisturizing. This is a turn-on since my lips dry out easily. Most lipsticks aren't moisturizing and often actually dry out my lips. 

Time to test the product on my lips!!


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. This product if perfect and everything I expected! I will definitely be trying out more colors very soon. I have had it on my lips for about 30 minutes now and it's still pigmented and still moisturizing. So far so good!

Let me know what you think of the product and what color I should buy next! Also, the only place that sells the Lip Butters in my area is Walmart and they literally just got them in, so if you can't find them in your area yet don't worry they will be there soon!

Love
Lauren





No comments:

Post a Comment