Saturday, January 7, 2012

Review: Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara

Hey guys! Long time no review. I have a product here that a lot of people have been curious about. It'd the Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara. 


The hype about this product is unbelievable. The brush is one-of-a-kind. Take a look.


The brush itself is hard to describe. It's unique design helps you get to those inner lashes that can be hard to get to with a regular mascara wand. This mascara give you that false eyelash effect you want for a more dramatic look. If you want a natural look - I don't suggest this.

The picture on the left is my eye with no mascara on. the picture to the right is my eye with the Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara on. As you can tell, it gives a dark effect the my lashes don't normally have. I may warn you, my lashes are naturally very long. 

Eyelashes can be compared to hair type - everyone's is different. A mascara that works fantastically for me may not work as well for you. It is all a matter of opinion. I personally, am I huge fan of this mascara and will repurchase it when I run out.

This mascara can be found at any drugstore and is very affordable. It doesn't dry out fast. I've had this mascara since it came out and it'd still works the same. I am in love with it.

What's your opinion on this mascara? Let me know in the comments below!

Love you!
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I need your lashes! They're so long! And that simple mascara works wonders for you! All it would do on my lashes is add black ink. LOL.

    ReplyDelete