Monday, January 30, 2012

Review: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup

Hey guys! Welcome the the first ever Makeup Monday! Cheesy, I know! Today I thought I'd do a review on the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup. This is definitely my new favorite foundation.

 

The color I am in is Natural Ivory (number 20). This product claims to keep skin looking young and healthy, and have a light weight formula. It also has SPF 20. 

I personally am in love with this foundation. The only bad part is the fact it doesn't have a pump (as seem in the picture below, so you have to poor the product on your back of your hand to apply.  


When applying the product, you only need a little bit. A little definitely goes a long way! I apply this product with my EcoTools Retractable Kabooki. I have really dark circles around my eyes, so a full coverage foundation is always a must. A lot of foundations can feel heavy on your skin, but the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup feels really light and I often forget I have it on. I can just apply this and go when I'm in a rush. 

Below is an awkward before and after picture. The only thing I am wearing in the after picture is the Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup.

BEFORE
(notice the dark circles that make me look tired)

AFTER
(The circles are gone and I look awake)

I hope you enjoy this little review. Here is a little more information about the product.

- Costs $9.99
- Can be bought at any drugstore or online at http://www.Neutrogena.com
- Comes in 12 different shades

Love,
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment