Monday, November 28, 2011

Zoya Nail Polish in "Noel"



I don't know about you, but I love Zoya's nail polishes, so when I got this Zoya polish sample in my November Birch Box I was ecstatic! The fact that it had a gold duo-chrome in it made me even more excited because lately I have been loving nail polishes with any sort of cool looking duo-chrome in it. 

So, last night I finally decided to use this polish. To my surprise - the gold duo-chrome didn't show up anywhere on my nails even in the light.


I was really disappointed. Although the color on my nails is gorgeous, it wasn't what I expected and because of that - I have very mixed feeling about this. On my nails it's very metallic with a bit of shimmer and is a great teal blue color. If you love metallic nail polishes I would really suggest this polish, but if you want to buy is because of the duo-chrome - I really wouldn't waste your money.

Links:
What's a Birch Box? Go here -
http://birchbox.com
Learn more about Zoya nail polishes - 
http://zoya.com

1 comment:

  1. Zoya polishes are my favorite!! I am SUPER cheap when it comes to nail polish, since I know I can get decent ones for $3 xP I never buy Zoya unless they're doing a promo!

    Ah, poo! The duochrome doesn't translate on the nail?? Eh well...I'm always a sucker for green polishes anyway!!

    ReplyDelete